Saturday, June 1, 2013

Football Manager 2014 Full , Latest Update , Latest Crack



****NEW****
ONLY HERE CAN'T FIND ANYWHERE
Football Manager 2014 Strawberry and Vanilla Demo has just released.You can download both torrents only here...

FM 2014 STRAWBERRY DEMO (tested : 14.06.2013) 
 --Download Links--


***Please watch the download tutorial first to download easily.***
--------------------------------

FM 2014 VANILLA DEMO (tested : 14.06.2013) 
--Download Links--


FM 2013 CRACK (no crash dumps)  (tested : 14.06.2013)

--Download Links--

Please watch this video first to download the files easily
 

video


>Download instructions<

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is for the people out who keep complaining that they cannot Download from this hosting.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow This Step 1 To 3 and You will be able to Download Without any Problem
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Once you click the "Link" you will be brought to a Survey page. Just Select One Survey and fill the first 1-2 or 3 pages with your Name, Email, Address, Zip Code etc [ Like the one above video shown, but you may get different Survey according to your country and their respective offers, Suggestion: Try to select Easy Survey and do it slowly

2) Note: Every Survey are different, they are not the same, so you need to do that what will be displayed in your browser Example:- Email Verification Survey ,Download Game,RealPlayer,install SmileyCode,Playing Quiz-Game OR anything, just complete the survey, and your download will be unlock instant

4) After completing the Survey on that page it should show the message "Download is Starting Now .." in the download window.

TIP: Mobile/Phone Surveys unlock the download Faster (Pin Confirm) Receive SMS.

Note: it is very simple and fast, you don't need to spend any money for download file

Note: if u fail to download, don't worry u can try different survey (Rarely sometime this happen due to Server problem) if this happen, Try to Select New Survey and Complete it, your download will be unlock instant


I hope this Video Tutorial is helpful
Thanks For Watching
Enjoy! :)

Football Manager 2014 DEMO

Screenshots


Please write us if you get any error..

69 comments:

  1. at last i found a working crack.thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing man.my second season with no error..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the files.Great job.I have tried both files and have no crash dump errors.great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please other link, I can't download it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I have overwritten the files then I click on the fm.exe then nothing loads for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is Adrian and I have the same problem... incredible, i have the crack but the game doesn't start... I don't know waht to do. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  6. PO, coloque em outro servidor! assim nao da para a galera baixar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't find password

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Password is under the page...

      Delete
    2. What is please tell us?.
      I'm really want it.:'(

      Delete
    3. help us get the password.

      Delete
  8. Thanks man.New patch and crack working.You are amazing but why didnt you put another games??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for working crack..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I download it very easy with mobile phone pin confirm.how cant you download?

    ReplyDelete
  11. please somebody type the password here man. i can't complete the survey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. already download the new patch and crack, copy to the installation folder and the version keep the same 13.1.1
    can somebody help me ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to replace all

      Delete
  13. hey i got problem. i can't get the password because my country doe'snt support the survey. please tell me the password, i already spend money to download the rar-file but still can't get the password.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i already download the sh*t but the fuc*kin survey keep blockin me to get the password.

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah, i already complete survey but i never get password link!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think i'm the only one that already download and replace the patch and crack, but still 13.1.1 version. HELP PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great..I download it very easily and free with phone confirmation.After I download I cancel the service so I havent credited :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the way.I download with this way.you are a genius

      Delete
  18. This crack worksss.OMG.....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks bro..good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pls how do u use phone confirmation to download? I dnt understand.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I downloaded both update and crack.This is my second season without any error..First download the update then download crack and copy them into the game folder..Thanks to Fullmanager

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yeah workinggg ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tommy you are a genius.all files working.I was easily download.guys first update the game then crack.good job

    ReplyDelete
  24. 13.1.4 update is amazing..all errors fixed up..crack works

    ReplyDelete
  25. What password.files dont need password.all of then working.thanks to fullmanager

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aqui no Brasil nenhuma das pesquisas dá para baixar...Assim fica dificil /=

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am really apreciated about you realising the crack but can you please but in a website where we can download? These surveys, u.u , i can´t download.
    Really please!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i can't download the files, the survey doesn't avaible in my country,
    anyone can help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use vpn clients to change your ip to connect from another country.for example UK or USA then you can download.

      Delete
  29. I used security kiss tunnel to change proxy.I connected from Usa then downloaded it easily.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Workingg..Great job.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  31. Why can not I run the game? Everything I did and removed the update, and when I start the game nothing happens! Can you help with this ... : (

    ReplyDelete
  32. new update and cracks works for me finally.Thanks for all

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm from Brazil, and I can not download it))):

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am from malaysia...couldnt download the fullmanager crack

    ReplyDelete
  35. im from indonesia and couldnt download it too

    ReplyDelete
  36. Im from Turkey and download it easily and now playing :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. canim ulkem :D
      aq hollandasinda olmi bu bok medeniyetin aq :D
      faceden yollar misin bana sunu ?

      Delete
    2. Would you like to send the crack by email to me?.:)

      Delete
  37. Woww this 13.2.1 update is wonderful..but you should crack the game with the new crack.dont forget..

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for the new patch

    ReplyDelete
  39. good work.thanks for the files

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks for the files

    ReplyDelete
  41. Juan from ArgentinaJanuary 7, 2013 at 5:58 AM

    I can't download the files because my phone won't receive the pin number to start the download... can anyone upload both files on mediafire?

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks for the working crack.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks for the working filess..

    ReplyDelete
  44. All files and download links are renewed today.sorry for the delay..

    ReplyDelete
  45. I completed the survey but the link was not available

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please clean you cookies and try another download link.this was caused because of the server.

      Delete
  46. Im in my 4. season without error.thank you tommy.you are genius

    ReplyDelete
  47. can anybody just tell me the passwords rar. just tell me pleae, i reaaly got problem ..

    ReplyDelete
  48. The files dont need password.If you have passworg encripted files please download new files(13.2.1) .Old files erased from our servers because of the errors...

    ReplyDelete
  49. This files working.thank you

    ReplyDelete
  50. cant access surveys :/ is there any alternatives ?? PLZ

    ReplyDelete